Monday, December 7, 2009

Art Contest Results!!!!

I'm really glad at all of you that participated and had fun drawing!
Here are the results!!!
*drumroll*

Best Overall:
1st Place: #3
2nd Place: #99

Most Creative:
Tie: #666 and #99

Most Comical:
1st Place: #69
2nd Place (Tie): #64 and #101

Most Original:
Tie: #7 and #666

Honoable Mentions:
1st Place: #7

2nd Place (Tie): #99, #66, #3, and #55

Winners will be getting their prizes on Friday during the meeting and their will also be another surprise!!!

However, if people wish for a recount we will do so, since the voting today was a little bit rushed.

We will also post the pictures up! So stay put!

-Kimberly xD

5 comments:

  1. how about u dont know ur number??
    yeah
    -manny too lazy to log in

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one told me my number.
    Also, in all fairness, I didn't bother to vote for myself. Old habit on standard rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, hmmm....
    well I'll guess we'll just have a re vote.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you wrote your number on youre paper....

    -Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get a chance to write it. They stole my paper.
    -Bokochaos, hurring for a concert

    ReplyDelete