Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Megaman 10 coming to WiiWare


I know I'm supposed to be on a boycott, but this news about the my favorite boy in blue, Megaman was too good to pass up. Big thanks to Manny, Kim, Mr.Y, and Josh for their contributions though. Shame on everyone else. However, YOU could be the 5th poster, thus officially ending the boycott. DO IT.

Capcom is making another 8-bit addition to the Megaman series, like they did with Megaman 9, for the downloadable service on the Wii, Wiiware. It will most likely be available on the Xbox Live Arcade, and the PSN Network as well, though I haven't seen anything confirming that.Here are the details so far

- Mega Man is looking for a vaccine to fight Robotenza, which causes robots to overheat and go crazy
- You can play as Protoman right from the start!( In Megaman 9 you had to buy him as DLC.)
- There is a 3rd playable character, yet to be revealed.
- Sheep Man: Gives you the Thunder Wool weapon when you beat him
Hope no one goes BAWWWW about having to kill a sheep
- For non veterans of the series or people who prefer to not punch their T.V in a fit of rage, there will be an easy mode.

Pretty awesome eh? If Capcom doesn't make that artwork a poster, I will murder someone. I can also live out my dream of murdering robotic thunder spewing sheep.

2 comments: