Friday, October 9, 2009

Animonday and Game Friday

So I was informed that we have chosen our Anime and our Game for Monday and Friday. Gundam00 and GH3 Metallica right? However i don't know who will supply it. I was under the impression that Guillermo was in charge of anime, but he didn't put his email on the list so i don't know how to contact him. Same thing for the games. I will try to get the anime but i cant be too sure if i can. As for the game, we can discuss that on Monday. If you have any info or questions email it at the address (pressstartdmhs@aol.com) or post a comment. See you on Monday

-Odrakyr

2 comments:

  1. Lewis(Louis?) and Ronald are providing GH 3 and Metallica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, it's GreenVirus AKA Guillermo

    What did you think of Monday? I don't think I got enough feedback, but from what I saw, I guess people liked it.

    Lunch is too short IMO, but if you need to contact me, my e-mail is i4hack@gmail.com

    Next week is Sgt. Frog, right?

    [BTW, I may not be using this ID anymore. I kind of want to use Open ID.]

    ReplyDelete