Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Video Game Myth Buster Vol. 1

So there I was, 5 years old, watching my brother play Super Mario Bros. 2 and the "World 1-1" screen shows up. Then we come to the start of the game, the character falling from a door in the sky and all. Being the curious little kid, I asked: "What's behind that door?" But of course, my brother being my brother, he ignored me and continued playing the game.


So my question is obvious. What's behind that door? It's been bothering me for 11 years now.Surely the developers placed something awesome back there?

Only one way to find out.

Moved the door downwards ,using an editor on an emulator,onto the platform.




LETS DO THIS




HERE WE GO

Entering the door just has you drop from the sky again.....

Well there you have it folks. No magical dimension, no super awesome item, no secret boss lying in wait....If you listen closely you can hear my hopes being shattered.

Well ladies and gents, with that off my chest, this has been your V.P with the first of hopefully many video game myths to be tested and tried.
Pretty random, I know.

Myth Busted.

.....we cant get sued for this right?
I suppose we could call it Legend Breakers....

No comments:

Post a Comment