Friday, October 16, 2009

Hello! This is your Secretary!
Kim
AKA: Mexsas
^o^
Well.
Let me inform you guys about Hatsune Miku from Vocaloids - which is a singing synthesizer application software created by the Yamaha Corporation.

Well this isn't exactly a review, it's more of a notice of some sort.

Well basically Miku is the main character in the series and is the most known and the most popular as well.



I enjoy the music, the fan made flash videos, and the character.
<3333

So why not fall in love with Ms. Hatsune?

3 comments:

  1. oh, I've seen one of these. It was awesome
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsBgQDIPWX8
    I mean that's some serious cell phone skill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I demand this be the next elite beat agents

    ReplyDelete
  3. I demand a presentation on Miku Hatsune. I have simply fallen in love with the Vocaloid music, and I have much to say about this topic.

    ReplyDelete