Monday, October 19, 2009

Zero no Tsukaima "Harry Potter?"

We have Louise Francoise de la Valliere, or better known as Louise the Zero, so named due to her lack of successes in casting any sort of magic spell. The students at the Tristein Magic Academy have a familiar summoning ceremony which she must attend. At the ritual Louise manages to defy the odds and summon a familiar. Only her familiar turns out to be Hiraga Saito, normal teenage boy from Japan. He's stuck here, and she's stuck with him, so it begins.

If the people who had not watched this i suggest watching this unless if you are one of the people who purely watch gundam, naruto, bleach, fullmetal, or katekyo hitman etc. This anime has a rating of 7.5 out of 10 from a rating of me.

2 comments:

  1. Why do people rate this low? I understand the second and third seasons, but I personally loved the first season :D

    I think it's more like Harry Potter X Inuyasha.

    The other two seasons are more of an ecchi fest XD

    I have the entire series if you want me to play it next week or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like such an anime elitist, X.

    ReplyDelete